Software/Hardware Skills

Software and Hardware Skills

As a computer enthusiast, my first laptop ran on Windows 7 Operating System which I mostly used for games and office work. I have learnt to work with Microsoft Office tools such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint during my studies at school. 

         (Davenport, 2022)

As I advanced my software and hardware skills, I switched from Windows OS to Linux, because of it is flexibility, stability and security. Furthermore, it is so light and fast OS to run programming languages. I have learnt and practised Python, and C++ programming languages in this OS using certain programs including Visual Studio, Atom, and PyCharm. These all languages I have learnt were available at Course, Edx, and Udemy educational online open platforms where we can find any specific course or insight to gather.

(Eggspert, 2023)

As a DMUIC student, I think I will use dual boots for both Windows and Linux OS in the next years because of their importance, as well as I will work on Macs

(Geekboots, 2019)





Reference list:

Davenport, C. (2022) The Microsoft Office app is getting a new name and logo, How. How-To Geek. Available at: https://www.howtogeek.com/840158/the-microsoft-office-app-is-getting-a-new-name-and-logo/ (Accessed: April 12, 2023). 

Eggspert, T. and Simmons, R. (2023) Atom vs. Visual Studio Code - 2023, The Daily Egg. Available at: https://www.crazyegg.com/blog/atom-vs-visual-studio-code/ (Accessed: April 12, 2023).

Geekboots, A. (2019) Linux vs Mac vs windows, Geekboots. Available at: https://www.geekboots.com/story/linux-vs-mac-vs-windows (Accessed: April 12, 2023).

Comments

Popular Posts